The printer is working very well, but still I've had to disassemble the hot end several times now to clear clogs and replace the heater, which was not working. I'd suggest making the wiring between the hot end and the circuit board more modular - The circuit board is showing signs of wear from repeated resoldering, and it would have been great if I could have just unplugged the wires to the thermistor, the heater and the thermal fuse.
The hot end is by far the most difficult part of assembly, and along with the connectors on the RAMBO board are where I've found issues when I had to debug the build. Don't get me wrong - the printer is a beast once it is working, and I've had it running day and night for a month now. The only issues so far have been with wood filament which caused a nasty clog, but I was probably running the layers too fine (.1mm). No other failed prints, which I find amazing.
Once they have, you'll be able to view a graph of their reputation gained over time.
Here's a preview of what the graph will look like:
No reputation gained yet.